107 Homepoint Drive, Bonnie DoonContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: Acreage/Semi-Rural
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 25899 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Home Point Views – 6.4 Acres
In a commanding position high on an elevated peninsular, surrounded by arresting 270 degree views over Lake Eildon, this sensational new residence displays sleek modernity and striking contemporary design throughout.
• Own private access to Lake Eildon with for all boating and water sports
• Prestigious small gated estate of similar caliber properties
• Zoned floor plan designed to accommodate 3 families
• Four huge bedrooms
• Three bathrooms with disable facilities
• State of the art Caesarstone kitchen with large walk in pantry and polished hardwood island bench
• Surrounding 4 M entertaining deck with breathtaking 270 degree outlook over Lake Eildon to distant mountain ranges.
• 6 Reverse cycle air conditioner / heater units.
• Uncompromised craftsmanship with meticulous attention to detail.
• Extremely popular holiday rental property with income at $700 per night.
• Two lockable storage rooms and sep drying room
• Large 12 M X 6 M steel garage for boat or machinery storage