75 Jukes Road, StrathbogieContact for price
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: Lifestyle
- Land size: 79 Acres
- Listing type: Sold!
A Serene Country retreat, 79 Acres
Providing the idyllic bucolic setting for a peaceful country escape, this charming mud brick home sits proudly, high and sheltered on a fertile 79 acre grazing property.
The residence displays exceptional style and rustic character with the use of beautiful natural building materials, leadlight glazing, recycled windows, French doors and rich ochre earth wall colors.
Property features include.
• Superb quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Luxurious bathroom with deep corner bath and leadlight windows
• Wide completely surrounding verandahs
• Craftsman built mud brick home built on solid brick base
• Solid hardwood floors
• Excellent 30 m deep bore and 3 dams
• Bordering state parkland.
• Central location only 35 minutes from Mansfield and Euroa
• Magnificent landscape with ancient huge moss covered granite boulders.
• Spectacular 270degree inspiring vista to surrounding mountain ranges
This property is a very rare find with unique features often sought and seldom found, be quick
- Fully Fenced